domingo, junio 18, 2006

Well, Thursday night I called to Jarrod to talk about our weekend plans, and needless to say, things didn´t exactly pan out as I had planned...a few of us got the idea that we really wanted to go to Nicaragua, so we went through a travel book and got online and got the whole trip planned out, but Jarrod didn´t really want us to leave the country...so, next weekend we´re going to Tegucigalpa and Copan, and yesterday we went swimming at a place called Tres Pilas. It was a really neat place with big rocks, waterfalls, and nature made pools - 3 of them. We had to climb down these rocks to get the water, and I slipped, but a rock caught my fall and I didn´t really get hurt...There were also rocks that we had to walk on in the water, and I again fell, and kind of got hurt, but not really..I¨m just a little scraped and bruised, but it was worth it - we had so much fun!!

No hay comentarios.: