miércoles, junio 21, 2006

...


Well, today was a really exciting day at school!! A group is here from Houston, and they´re doing a VBS...and me and Samantha got to lead the songs for them this morning!! It was great, we sang for a really long time....I really enjoyed it, and all the Hondurans were impressed that I actually had learned the words to all of their songs. Also, today I talked to Carla about the teacher evaluations, as well as different classroom management strategies for the teachers to implement in the classrooms....we had a great discussion about methodology and different educational theories, I really enjoyed it!! Also, tomorrow is Matt´s birthday, but we are leaving for Tegus tomorrow, so the teachers presented him with a gift today....a cupcake with a giant candle and a hamburger!!! It was really funny...
Tomorrow we depart for Tegucigalpa and then on to Copan...at first I was the only definite to go to Copan, but I convinced 8 others to join me!! That really boosted my confidence in my persuasive abilities...

No hay comentarios.: