jueves, junio 29, 2006

Well, just to let you know, that me, being as responsible as I am, let my password on my school e-mail expire, so if you haven't heard from me, that's why...I'll try to take care of that next week. I am at the office in Choluteca right now, in an hour or so we're leaving for Tegucigalpa where we'll spend the night, and then tomorrow we head home.
It has been a great week, I spent my days at school...all three days after school I gave English lessons to the teachers at the school, and it was so much fun!! Those girls are so funny, I laughed more in those 3 lessons than I have the whole rest of the time that I've been here...On Tuesday we did our rotation of teaching in all the classes at the school...it was mildly disastrous, but the teachers say that they learned a lot from us, so I guess that's good...Yesterday, my last day, the kids did a goodbye show for me...it was really cool, but it made me really sad...two kids did solos in English, and some other kids did interpretive dances to these really sad songs, and all the teachers gave me presents and stuff...and the whole school was standing outside and they sang me the Barney song in Spanish, it was so sweet!! They also sang my favorite song a couple of times, it was great!!..and it really made me not want to leave....but here I am, leaving...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

You really like beans? I had a girldfrined once who adored beans. Her name? Flatulencia!