viernes, junio 09, 2006

Frijoles


Guess what?!? Today when I was at the pulperia I was asking if they had any beans that I could cook for dinner, and they did...and they came in a bag..oh, you may be thinking, ¨what´s the big deal, beans in a bag?¨...but they were refried beans, in a bag..it was so neat!!
Yesterday I went to the clinic for the first time and helped sort pharmaceutical items, like pills, that was fun if you like counting...
At school we are now painting a mural in the cafeteria...Matt and I traced it on the wall on Wednesday and yesterday some of us starting painting it...it is so much fun, I love the creativity of it all..and I love getting to go to the school, it is really fun, and the kids are incredible..they are so sweet, and they can´t really remember my name, so they keep calling me ¨Gringa¨...it´s fun, I like it...Also, in the kindergarten class, the teacher has kind of made me her special helper, so I get to help pass out papers and crayons, and tell kids when they´re drawing their letters and numbers wrong..it may not seem like that big of a deal, but I´m loving it...
Next week a medical brigade is coming and I get to go camp out in the mountains and sleep outside in a hammock...I am so excited!!

1 comentario:

Mad Rappin EW dijo...

I always knew you would be a good special helper.