viernes, junio 09, 2006

Well, here I was, about 5 hours ago, typing away for like 30 minutes, and BAM! entire system goes down...so I´m back, but instead of writing a million words then trying to post, I think I´ll try to break it up a bit...
Today has been a weird, but relaxing day, a few of us woke up early this morning and went to a fruit market - I know, you´re thinking, but you don´t eat fruit, and yes, as a general rule that´s true, but I´m trying to branch out and partake of nature´s goodness while I´m here...we bought some bananas and pineapples, and avocados and potatoes and onions and cucumbers and carrots...now that I list that stuff, I guess it was more like a vegetable market...anyhow, it was fun, I suppose...
After that we went back to the house to wait for our ride to Choluteca, but due to circumstances, it never came, so I wandered out to the internet cafe, where I have again wandered, and some other stuff....went shopping for a toy car for this kid Milson, and when we were walking back with the car, a whole bunch of kids starting following us asking if the car was for them...it was crazy!!

No hay comentarios.: