lunes, julio 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Val

Today is Val's birthday - she's 18 and she's all grown up.
There are many reasons why I love my little sister, but here are just a few....

She loves to be hugged.
She loves Spanish music...well, maybe not love, but she went to a concert with me!

She runs into tree branches...or did once.


She'll let you know if she smells something.

She is always ready for a good time.

She loves to sing very loudly.


She loves animals, especially her dog, Bella.

She lets me come into her bedroom unannounced.


She always listens.

She lets me and Jess try to drown her.


She is always happy...unless she's mad or pouty.


She isn't afraid to try new things...like my bra

She can impersonate statues.


She always tries to look her best.

She loves to match me.

She is good at taking naps.
No matter where we travel she never brings enough clothes and always gets really cold.

No hay comentarios.: