sábado, junio 20, 2009

Trip to South America: A Brief Description

I just returned from a trip to South America, and there is so much that I could say about the pas 12 days, I don't even know where to start. I travelled with three other ladies - all of them older than me...they were approximately 20, 30, and 40 years older than me. I had the privilege of being part of several conversations about bowel movements and bladder control, something that I generally don't talk about all that much, so it was a new experience for me. I ate a lot of food, and didn't work out once, and from what I can tell by pinching my tummy, I didn't get a whole lot fatter, just a little.
The things that we saw were pretty amazing, even if we had to see most of them on guided tours while riding buses...and I didn't even see everything because buses generally put me to sleep.
I have lots of stories, and I hope that I will share them later on, but right now I'm tired.

No hay comentarios.: