miércoles, abril 04, 2007

I'm An Alien


So, today after school a student asked me if I was an alien. At first, I was kind of taken aback and didn't really know what to say, so she proceeded to explain to me her reasoning. Basically, she said that I am probably the strangest person that she has ever met, which, if I'm honest, is probably true. Then, she started explaining how she always feels like I'm looking at her, even when I'm not, and sometimes she can feel me try to read her thoughts and see what she's thinking about. Once she finished this explanation, I took a deep breath, and told her that I think that she's an alien trying to convince me that I'm an alien. As she walked out, I promised that my kind would bring her no harm.

3 comentarios:

Rebecca dijo...

you're a hoot!

Rachel dijo...

HAHAHAHA!

Unknown dijo...

You never told me this one. How strange! I like your answers to her, though! Way to be creative and put the shoe on the other foot! Wish I were as witty as you!