martes, octubre 03, 2006

Man Runs to Child's Rescue

I am tired and busy and I just want to take a nap. I have now agreed to be the sponsor for CrimeStoppers as well as the new United Nations International Club. I'm excited about both, especially the international club, but I just feel like this is such a busy time right now. School is crazy, and I have a big wagon project that I'm working on for Karyn's wedding.
The other day I was at the mall with my sister, and I saw the parking spot that I wanted, so I slowed down and even turned my blinker on to make sure that I got it. As soon as I was ready to starting pulling in, this EXTREMELY slow kid starts walking in front of me, so, being the good driver that I am, I stopped and waited, and waited and waited, then all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I see a man start running, and I mean he was sprinting towards the kid, as if he was going to try to push him out of the way as I ran over him. It was so funny....and it would have been even funnier had he actually tried to push the kid out of my way, but he just kept running past the kid. Val and I got a good laugh out of it. You gotta love funny things that could've been funnier.

No hay comentarios.: