lunes, julio 02, 2007

Valerie is coming to Honduras today. And I am way excited!! I´m patiently awaiting her arrival. I am at a mall in Tegucigalpa sitting in an internet cafe to pass the time. I came to town on a bus that left town at 6am. It was a fairly cheap bus ride, only like $2.50 in dollar terms. The ride took about 4 1\2 hours, which isn´t too bad, I suppose. Although, it was hot and unairconditioned, and I was sitting by a man who was carrying a large paint bucket in his lap. We had a nice talk, mostly me just nodding and wanting to take a nap, but being polite and staying awake to nod. I´m tired now, and am greatly wishing that I had just fallen asleep while Nestor talked. Oh well...bedtime will come in about 8 hours, hopefully.

3 comentarios:

Rachel dijo...

You can sleep when you're dead.

Rebecca dijo...

oh, I hope valerie falls in love the way we did! sleep shmeep. karyn hugged me for you. wish you could've been there!

Unknown dijo...

I can't wait to hear how much fun you are having with Valerie! Hopefully, you will post some pictures too!!