jueves, septiembre 14, 2006

Passing Gas in Class

Well, I guess I'm not very good at keeping up this whole blog thing, but I'm here now, so that's all that matters, right?? School is in session and I'm already pining away for my next summer vacation. There's a kid in my class right now and he keeps burping. Yuck!! I can't get him to stop...it is so gross!! I asked the principal about kids passing gas last year, and he said that you can't really do anything about it because it's a natural body function. The burping isn't so bad, last year a kid always farted a lot when he came back from lunch and it smelled so bad!!! It was horrible, some of the worst smells that I have ever smelled. Sometimes it was funny, because the kid would walk right by one of the pretty foo-foo girls and let one out and they would get all excited and sometimes start to cry, but it was hard, because as the teacher, I could not laugh. But I did laugh on the inside and when no one was looking.

No hay comentarios.: